Our CXP-12 frame grabber and interface card series is suitable for applications with high-speed and real-time requirements. It consists of pre-configured plug-in cards for robust image acquisition and processing, equipped with essential image pre-processing functions. All frame grabbers are developed by our Mannheim, Germany office (formerly Silicon Software).
The frame grabbers work with all common machine vision cameras that support the CoaXPress 2.0 standard. They are ideally suited for demanding applications where high data throughput, lowest latencies and best image quality are required. These include industrial automation (electronics, AOI inspection, web inspection, sorting) and medical technology.
Multi-channel frame grabbers are ideally suited for setting up multi-camera systems with different link configurations or setups with several frame grabbers. All components of the vision system are precisely synchronized with each other via signal processing. Compatible components for the frame grabber are available from our extensive portfolio.
• CoaXPress interface according to standard version 2.0
• 12.5 Gbps transfer rate through one channel
• CXP-12 models from one channel up to four channels with 50 Gbps overall transfer rate
• Standardized cable connection: Micro-BNC (HD-BNC)
• GenTL compatibility
• Support for the most important third-party software libraries
• Extensive image preprocessing, which (through debayering) increases speed and reduces the load on the overall system (camera and CPU)
• Triggering for synchronization of all components with lowest latencies
• Single technical support for all CXP components
|imaWorx CXP-12 Quad||CoaXPress 2.0 ||CXP1-12;||up to 4 cameras||4 x 12,5 Gbit/s||PCIe 3.1 x8|
|Interface Card IC-4C||CoaXPress 2.0 ||CXP1-12;||up to 4 cameras||4 x 12,5 Gbit/s||PCIe 3.1 x8|
|Interface Card IC-2C||CoaXPress 2.0 ||CXP1-12;||up to 2 cameras||2 x 12,5 Gbit/s||PCIe 3.1 x8|
|Interface Card IC-1C||CoaXPress 2.0 ||CXP1-12;||1 camera||1 x 12,5 Gbit/s||PCIe 3.1 x4|
JIIA CXPR-001-2019 Electrical Compliance Test Specification for JIIA CoaXPress version 2.0 (2019-7-24)
Test Report No. CXP-ECTR-2022052701 Date 2022.5.27
JIIA CXPR-002-2011 Interoperability Compliance Test Specification (Interoperability CTS) for JIIA CoaXPress Standard ver 0.3 (2011-10-20)
Test Report No. CXP-IOTR-2022060201 Date 2022/6/2