Basler AG develops with its marathon & ironman frame grabbers two product series of performance image acquisition and image processing boards for the most important digital interfaces in Machine Vision. The frame grabbers are characterized by its wide range of operation in major industries and applications, moreover offer one of the most attractive price-/performance ratio.
The vision processor can be graphically programmed by VisualApplets, enables real-time application even with highest speed and demanding applications without any knowledge of programming.
Basler microEnable 5-CXP series supports a broad selection of 32bit/64bit operation systems and 3rd party image processing software.
• CoaXPress interface according to standard version 1.0/1.1
• 6,25 Gbps transfer rate through one channel
• CXP-6 models from one channel up to four channels with 25 Gbps overall transfer rate
• Standardized cable connection: DIN 1.0/2.3
• GenTL compatibility
• Support for the most important third-party software libraries
• Extensive image preprocessing, which (through debayering) increases speed and reduces the load on the overall system (camera and CPU)
• Triggering for synchronization of all components with lowest latencies
• Single technical support for all CXP components
JIIA CXPR-001-2011 Electrical Compliance Test Specification for JIIA CoaXPress Standard (2011-10-28)
Test report No. CXP-ECTR-2016120507 Date 2016.12.5, No. CXP-ECTR-2015113001 Date 2015.11.30 and No. CXP-ECTR-2015113001 Date 2015.11.30
JIIA CXPR-002-2011 Interoperability Compliance Test Specification (Interoperability CTS) for JIIA CoaXPress Standard ver 0.3 (2011-10-20)
Test report No. CXP-IOTR-2016101401 Date 2016.10.14, No. CXP-IOTR-2014110702 Date 2014.11 and No. CXP-IOTR-2014110702 Date 2014.11.”